Enflo’s PTFE Tape features superior insulating strength, is non-stick, flexible and resists high temperatures, chemicals and moisture. Other properties include zero porosity, excellent release and of course, a super-low coefficient of friction. Enflo’s PTFE Tape can be supplied etched one-side, etched two-side or with a self-adhesive acrylic backing (pressure-sensitive tape).
Applications include belts, food processing, capacitor films, wire harnesses, electrical insulation, PCB’s, protective liners, gaskets, diaphragms, semiconductor processing, solar panel (photovoltaic) modules surface protection among others.
Enflo is the supplier of choice for 5% Carbon-filled PTFE Skived Tape under Bombardier specification BAMS 533-001.
Enflo’s PTFE Tapes can be manufactured using the following types of resins:
- Virgin PTFE – excellent thermal, chemical, and electrical resistant properties.
- Super Modified PTFE – virgin PTFE modified to exhibit superior physical properties.
- Reprocessed PTFE – recycled PTFE with the same great properties as virgin PTFE.
- ENFLON® (Filled PTFE) – PTFE blended with specific additives to suit specific applications.
Enflo’s Skived PTFE Tapes are available in these sizes:
- Widths of 0.157″ and wider and in thickness from 0.001″ to 0.250″
- Contact us for availability on widths less than 0.157″
Enflo specializes in providing custom products in custom blended resins, colors and custom sizes.
Contact our sales team today!
Enflo products are USP Class VI, FDA, ROHS, REACH, and Conflict Materials compliant.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified QMS
ENFLON® is a registered trademark for Enflo’s filled PTFE compositions.
TEFLON® is a registered trademark of Dupont.
A 3M Company
Dyneon™ TFM™ PTFE
Dyneon and TFM are Trademarks of 3M.