Molded PTFE cylinders are generally used as machining stock to create shapes for any number of chemical, electrical and mechanical components where the outstanding performance characteristics of PTFE are required.
Enflo Molded PTFE Cylinders can be manufactured using:
- Virgin PTFE – excellent thermal, chemical, and electrical resistant properties.
- Super Modified PTFE – virgin PTFE modified to exhibit superior physical properties.
- ENFLON® (Filled PTFE) – PTFE blended with specific additives to suit specific applications.
- Diameter: Enflo Molded PTFE Cylinders are available in outer diameter from 1-1/8″ to 31-3/4″; inner diameters range from 1/2″ to 24-3/4″.
- Lengths: Enflo Molded PTFE Rods are available in standard lengths of 3” to 12” long. Custom lengths over 12” available on certain sizes.
Mounting available upon request. Custom sizes available. Contact our sales team today!
To learn more about Enflo Extruded PTFE Tubing, download the datasheet.
You can also download the complete Enflo Product Guide to learn about all Enflo products.
Enflo products are USP Class VI, FDA, ROHS, REACH, and Conflict Materials compliant.
ENFLON® is a registered trademark for Enflo’s filled PTFE compositions.
TEFLON® is a registered trademark of Dupont.