Enflo’s Molded PTFE Cylinders are generally used as machining stock to create shapes for any number of chemical, electrical and mechanical components where the outstanding performance characteristics of PTFE are required.
Other applications are seals, submersible pump components, lining systems and many other applications in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Industrial and Electronic markets.
Enflo Molded PTFE Cylinders can be manufactured using:
- Virgin PTFE – excellent thermal, chemical, and electrical resistant properties.
- Super Modified PTFE – virgin PTFE modified to exhibit superior physical properties.
- ENFLON® (Filled PTFE) – PTFE blended with specific additives to suit specific applications.
- Diameter: Enflo Molded PTFE Cylinders are available in outer diameter from 1-1/8″ to 31-3/4″; inner diameters range from 1/2″ to 24-3/4″.
- Lengths: Enflo Molded PTFE Cylinders are available in standard lengths of 3” to 12” long. Custom lengths over 12” available on certain sizes.
Mounting available upon request. Custom sizes available. Contact our sales team today!
Enflo products are USP Class VI, FDA, ROHS, REACH, and Conflict Materials compliant.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified QMS
ENFLON® is a registered trademark for Enflo’s filled PTFE compositions.
TEFLON® is a registered trademark of Dupont.
A 3M Company
Dyneon™ TFM™ PTFE
Dyneon and TFM are Trademarks of 3M.